June 10-11, 2017 (noon till noon)
Prince Edward County Field Naturalists, Hastings Prince Edward Land Trust and Prince Edward Point Bird
Observatory present BioBlitz 2017.
Community volunteers of all ages (it’s family-friendly) are invited to join scientists and experts to record all the living species at the MILLER FAMILY NATURE PRESERVE.
• Go on guided walks led by experts
• Discover a new dragonfly or beetle for the County
• See butterflies up close
• Track breeding evidence for birds
• Look for clues of mammals, insects and reptiles
• Identify plants you’ve always wondered about
• Dinner on Saturday evening and Wrap-up BBQ on Sunday included
It’s fun, exciting and close by! Learn about biodiversity, help preserve our natural world, and contribute to
Registration begins at 11 Saturday and continues throughout the event.
Location: Hilltop Road east of Brewer’s Road
Admission: $5 (Children accompanied by adults: free)
Amenities: parking, picnic area, portable washroom
Contact: [email protected]