Black River Spring Festival
Sat May 16 - Sun May 17
May 16/17, 2020
The community of Black River on and near Morrison Point Road in Prince Edward County is celebrating Spring on May 16-17, 2020 with the 2nd Annual Black River Spring Festival!
Pick up a map and participant list at the Partnershop Gallery at the corner of Cty Rd. 13 and Morrison Point Road on May 16-17 and tour the route along Morrison Point Road and Cty Rds 13, 16, 17. Look for Orange poppies in the drives of participating venues.
So much to do!
– Stop by Vicki’s Veggies Farm to pick up Heirloom seedlings.
– Visit a Photography gallery, Pottery Studio, Art Galleries and an Artisan Craft Barn to browse and buy local art
– Explore organic farms and pick up local produce, pies, jams, jellies, eggs and honey.
– Stop for snacks and chef-presented meals prepared with local ingredients at three different locations on the Festival rout
– Stroll or bike along our canopied, historic road past United Empire Loyalist farmhouses and restored drystone walls.
-Rent a canoe and paddle the Black River
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram as we roll out new information::