True North Beer Festival
Sat August 8
August 8, 2020
2pm – 12am
PICTON AIRPORT – HANGAR 6 (TBC)
343 County Road 22, Picton, Ontario
THE COUNTY + BEER + MUSIC = YES
On August 8th, Brewers, Distillers and Epic Craft Beverage Makers from Small Town Ontario send their creations to an old WW2 Aircraft Hangar… and we get to drink em. Combine that with the best new Ontario Bands and DJs and you’ve got a recipe for a heck of a good time. Come fellow countyfolk for a Saturday full of awesome food, epic entertainment and a heck of way to spend a Summer’s weekend in The County…
Pop-up Beer Market featuring 70+ craft beers from 20 Ontario Brewers
– Rare Brews, Ontario distilled Gin, Cider, Spirits and… Bubbles!
– Local Food Trucks
– Epic new Ontario bands from 5pm
– Exclusive Online Bottle Shop
– 3hr Tokenless VIP Passes available (See Below)
– DJ Long Arm spinnin’ from 10pm – 11pm… It’s a party!
Tickets & details at truenorthbeerfestival.com/prince-edward-county