Saturday May 4 & 5, 2019
The Kiwanis Walleye World is a massive fundraising effort by the Trenton Kiwanis Club to help raise money for the community in support of the goals of Kiwanis International. Our priority is simple: Youth.
We support many local initiatives and activities that help to support and encourage youth through sport, sciences, academics, and much much more to make our community a great place to live and play.
Every year we gather together to raise money and to give away great prizes on the first weekend of May. We look forward to this weekend every year and together we make it the BEST weekend of May for Walleye fishing in the province of Ontario!
Accommodation & Weigh Stations
1. Derby Headquarters, 8 Couch Cres, Trenton – WC, FD
2. George St. Docks, South George St, Belleville – WC, FD, PA
3. County Shores, 2281 CR15, Prince Edward – BT, LDG, RTL*
4. Perfect Vue Resort, 4159 CR9, Napanee – WC, BT, PA, LDG, RTL, PF
Pickerel Park, 665 S. Shore Rd, Napanee
6. Picton Marina, 1 Head St, Picton – WC, PF
7. Harbourview Marina, 5 Bay St, Brighton – WC, FD
8. Log Cabin Point Cottages, Outlet Rd, Cherry Valley – WC, BT, LDG, LIC, RTL, PF
9. The Reel Thing Fishing Pro Shop, 151 Main St, Wellington – WC, BT, LDG, LIC, RTL, PF
WC = WASHROOM, FD = FOOD, BT = BAIT/TACKLE,
PA = PLAY AREA, LDG = LODGING, RTL = RENTALS,
LIC = LICENSES, PF = PET FRIENDLY
* County sites appear in red above
Find cottage resorts in The County that cater to fishing.
Seasonal & Ongoing Events …