Summer brings beaches, picnics, winery tours, camping, cottages, music festivals, art shows, craft shows, live theatre and historical walking tours …
- CANADA DAY Celebrations in Wellington (June 30, July 1)
Street dance, fireworks, parade and event.
- CANADA DAY Celebrations in Picton (July 1)
There is something for everyone at Picton’s Canada Day Celebration – complete with after dark fireworks.
- Canada’s 150th Birthday and The County’s 225th Celebrations /tag/canada-150/
- Great Ontario Salmon Derby (July 1 thru August 19)
50 days of fishing excitement!
- Art in the County (June 23 to July 9)
Original works by County artists and artisans at this annual juried exhibition and show hosted by the PEC Arts Council. Enjoy paintings, photographs, jewellery, sculpture, fibre arts and glass.
- Quarter Moon Coffeehouse in Bloomfield (May-Sept)
The anything-goes, everybody-welcome open stage coffee house, music every other Thursday evening.
- Lavender Festival (July 8 & 9)
Join us for the 2-day event, when the lavender is in full bloom. Experience the taste of lavender and other fine herbs. Live music, food and more …
- Antique, Vintage & Retro Sale at the Curling Club (July 7,8,9)
- Festival Players (August 2 to Sept 3)
An annual festival of professional theatre in various beautiful venues throughout the County.
- Women’s Institute Art & Craft Sale (August 3)
Approximately 200 vendors offering crafts galore.
- Consecon Community Day (Aug 5) A day long festivities-filled occasion.
- Music at Port Milford (July August) Chamber Music Festival and Summer School, since 1987.
- Wellington Lions Club Dragon Boat Races (August 12)
- PEC Jazz Festival (August 15-20)
A Jazz Festival like no other. Great Names in Jazz, but in a Unique, Laid-back Country Setting, Hours (and a World) Away from Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal.
- Lakeshore Lodge Day (August 16)
Join us for this annual celebration of one of the area’s most historic lodges. Turn-of-the- century picnic games, music, corn roast, lemonade and more!
- Classical Unbound Festival (August) Performances of classical music in unconventional venues.
- Ontario Fermentation Festival (August 19). First Annual Ontario Fermentation Festival.
- Nostalgia & Pop Culture Show and Sale (August 19)
- PEC Country Music Jamboree (Aug 24-27)
4 day event at Milford Fairgrounds
- Auto Club Street Meet (August) Having A Blast Reliving The Past!
- Heirloom Hurrah (Sept 2 & 3) Over one hundred varieties of tomatoes to oogle at and taste.