Fall is a wonderful season to visit The County. The beaches are quieter and harvest festivals abound. Enjoy fall colour tours, cycling, marathons, regional food celebrations, grape & apple harvesting, pumpkin festival, artist studio tours, and country fairs …
- Festival Players (September 26 to October 1)
This year Festival Players Presents will extend our activities into the Fall and Winter months featuring an all-Canadian lineup.
- Women Killing It (Sept 1 & 2) – A new crime writing festival that puts the spotlight on Canada’s talented women writers who work in the crime and mystery genre.
- Rednersville Road Art Tour (Labour Day Weekend Sept 2,3,4)
- Quarter Moon Coffeehouse in Bloomfield (May-Sept)
The anything-goes, everybody-welcome open stage coffee house every other Thursday evening.
- Red White & Blues (Sept 8-10)
A weekend celebration of innovative local wine, food and music set amongst four County wineries.
- The Picton Fair (Sept 8-10)
All the fun of a country fair plus a bustling midway; cattle show and a myriad of agricultural exhibits; demolition derby and live music in the big top.
- Antique Show and Sale at the Crystal Palace in Picton (Sept 15-17)
- PEC Music Festival (Sept 15-24) – The festival brings together acclaimed performers from around the world.
- Sandbanks Music Festival (Sept 16)
- Annual Mariner’s Service (Sept) Paying special tribute to those who work and play on County waters.
- Live 50s & 60s Rock n Roll Festival (Sept 15-17)
A Weekend of Live 50s & 60s Rock n Roll Music and dancing.
- The Milford Fair (Sept 16)
60 years old+ and going strong, Milford has a great old fashioned fair with lots of fun for everyone. Enjoy live music, delicious food, lots of activities for the kids, a dog show and petting zoo, home baking and more.
- PEC Studio & Gallery Tour (Sept 22, 23, 24)
Visit a wide spectrum of professional studios and galleries throughout the year, or during these special weekends when artists will demonstrate and discuss their work.
- TASTE! community grown (Sept 23)
An epicurean experience, TASTE! showcases the finest artisanal products, wines, beers, cider and cuisine that Ontario’s Gastronomical Capital, Prince Edward County, has to offer.
- Comedy Country series finale (Sept 23) – Big Laughs in Rural Places. STEVE PATTERSON, beloved host of CBC’s The Debaters will headline the series finale.
- Model Train & Hobby Show (Sept 16-17) – A treat for train lovers of any age. Miniature trains – maximum enjoyment.
- Ameliasburgh Fall Fair (Sept 30 & Oct 1)
This event features a street dance and fireworks at the park, a kid’s midway and petting zoo.
- The Harrowing of Brimstone McReedy presented by Festival Players (Sept 26 to Oct 1)
- County Marathon (Oct 1)
This Boston Marathon Qualifier goes through the County along the picturesque route from the village of Wellington along winding country roads, through three towns and past three lakes.
- True Crime presented by Festival Players (Oct 3 to 7)
- Scarecrow Festival (Oct 7 & 8)
Fall family fun on Thanksgiving weekend, make your own scarecrow.
- Pumpkinfest (Oct 14)
Watch the Parade of Giant Pumpkins wind its way through the village of Wellington to the Pumpkin Grower’s weigh-off. Local entertainment, vendors, food booths, games for children, pumpkin sales and pumpkin pie.
- Homegrown County Craft Brewing Festival (Oct 21)
Hosting more than 25 craft beer, cider, and local food vendors.
- Fall Countylicious (Nov 3-26)
Prince Edward County’s twice annual prix fixe culinary celebration. Don’t miss your chance to dine on divine food with a down to earth price tag.
- The Makers Hand (Nov 3,4,5)
Show and Sale of Eastern Ontario’s finest artists and artisans. Shop for that special Christmas gift.
- Firelight Lantern Festival (Nov 18)
A magical celebration for the whole community.
- Wassail (Nov 18 & 19, Nov 25 & 26, Dec 2 & 3)
In thanks for a bountiful harvest and the “hilling up” of vines, revelers, shoppers and tasters make merriment.
- Annual Christmas Craft Show & Sale, Picton Arena (Nov )
- Consecon Santa Claus Parade (Nov 19)
- Bloomfield Festival of Lights (Nov 24)
The village of Bloomfield sparkles like a magical fairyland for their annual night-time holiday parade.
- Festival of Trees (Nov 24-27)
Silent auction of over 150 beautifully decorated Christmas trees, as well as a huge bake sale, bucket draw, Christmas boutique, with live musical entertainment.
- Picton Santa Claus Parade (Nov 26)