On historic Morrison Point Road, said to be the most beautiful road in Prince Edward County, this adult riverside B&B is its own nature reserve.
- Minutes from the town of Picton with its variety of shops, fine restaurants and live theatre, and close to many other attractions including Sandbanks Provincial Park, North Beach, and many wineries and birding locations.
- Choose from four luxurious bedrooms with ensuite or private bathrooms (all with heated floors) and a quiet and relaxing riverside view.
- Sumptuous full, vegetarian, gluten free breakfasts.
- Fully air conditioned.
- Park-like setting with variety of mature trees.
- Large covered decks overlooking the lawn and river.
- A dock for your canoe or kayak.
- Wi-Fi • Senior accessible • Parking • Smoke and pet-free environment