Chapel Street Guest House (c.1890) is located in the heart of Picton and an easy stroll to downtown. Located halfway between Toronto and Ottawa, it’s a wonderful spot for family get-togethers & vacations, meetings & retreats away from the office, or a home base for your Prince Edward County adventures. The ‘Guest House’ is no more than 20 minutes from all popular destinations in ‘The County’ including the Sandbanks Provincial Park.
- Beautifully decorated living, dining and ‘relaxation room’
- Large flat-screen TV, DVD, Netflix, Wi-Fi
- Central air; Laundry facilities
- Private courtyard with dining table & propane BBQ
- Nearby access to Millennium Trail
- Easy 5 minute walk to downtown Picton
- Less than 20 minutes to Sandbanks; Two beach passes included