- Cycling itineraries from The Great Waterway
- Bloomfield Bicycle Company’s – Guide to Cycling in the County – Published by Bloomfield Bicycle Company, this information brochure maps several PEC road routes and gives information on the other services the bike company offers, including rentals, repairs, tours and club rides. Contact Bloomfield Bicycle Co.: www.bloomfieldbicycle.ca or call 613-393-1060
- Celebrate Cycling in Prince Edward County – Four routes developed by the Welcome Cyclists Network. Starting from Wellington, routes vary in length (58 km, 27 km, 10 km and 3km) and include information on suggested stops along the Wine Route, Taste Trail & Arts Trail. Visit the welcome cyclists website at www.welcomecyclists.ca/thegreatwaterway
- Millennium Trail – This 49 km trail follows a disused rail bed, starting close to Trenton, passing through many communities in Prince Edward County and ending in Picton. It is a rough, unpaved, multi-use trail, with usage also extended to motorized vehicles. Trail map and more information available on-line: Millennium Trail
- At The Local Store (768 CR12) we have a cold water dispenser for bikers to fill up their water bottles… also bike rack and free coffee for our customers. We also have some patio tables set up outside the store for them to relax. See The Local Store.
- Also see cycling events, services and tours in Prince Edward County.
Prince Edward County, Ontario