Beautifully nested within a tranquil park- like setting at the water’s edge.
- Private patios and entrances lead to their own open living space.
- Aesthetic casually elegant interiors, with a propane fireplace, a library, music, dvd and t.v.
- The Lagoon Suite (800 sq’) has a K-bed, a very comfortable Q-sofa-bed in its adjacent room, an ensuite and a kitchenette.
- The Gazebo Suite (1000 sq’) has a Q- bed, an ensuite, a full kitchen and a W/D.
- All bedlinen is freshly hand ironed.
- Breakfast is individually made for you each morning and served in the family dining room – or self catered, as you wish.
- Two kayaks are available for your use.
- You are welcome to use our seasonal entrance pass to ‘The Sandbank’s Provincial Park’.
Features: parking, waterfront, ensuite baths, fireplace, barbq, kitchen, open year-round, high-speed internet, fishing facilities