Mark Hill is a Registered Psychotherapist who uses a strength-based approach and techniques from Solution-Focused, Narrative, Cognitive Behavioural (CBT) and mindfulness. He is a provider for Employee Assistance Program’s (EAP’s), Victim Services, Non-Insured Health Benefits for First Nations and Inuit (NIHB) and the Shalem Mental Health Network.
- Child, Youth & Family Therapy with specialized knowledge related to domestic violence and other forms of complex trauma
- Solution-Focused counselling for individuals, couples and families
- Stress, Anxiety & Anger management
- Parenting support
- Mobile Service by request for clients in Prince Edward County and surrounds
- Groups and Courses upon availability and need
Services are by appointment only. Please call/text or email to enquire.