Located in the heart of charming Bloomfield, this stunning, red cedar, chalet-style home has everything you need to escape the city barnyard. Its airy, upscale cottage-like feel and aesthetic create a unique, cool, non-traditional BnB experience.
Eat. Stay. Love. Winter Getaway Package
Escape to The County this winter with a relaxing stay at Runaway Rooster B&B + Guest Cottage – with its unanimous 5-star guest reviews – and delicious dining just steps away at The County’s hottest restaurant, Flame + Smith.
Makes for the perfect romantic Valentine’s retreat, or an anytime winter getaway.
• 10% off Runaway Rooster’s low-season rates
• Complimentary bottle of wine
• $75 Flame + Smith dining voucher
Starting from $180 (+ HST) per night based on double occupancy, two-night minimum.
Valid Feb. 1 to March 31, 2020.
- Centrally located, the home features 3 bedrooms on the 2nd floor, and a stunning Great Hall soaring up to an 18-ft-high ceiling! It offers a resort-like ambience with several outdoor seating areas on a large, creek-side property.
- The Roost master bedroom features its own ensuite and private walkout balcony. With a shared bathroom, The Coop and The Nest make ideal accommodation rooms for friends, couples and families (children 12+) travelling together.
- Explore the one-acre lot that runs down to Bull’s Creek. Grab a chair, sit on the grass, or play badminton, croquet or bocce ball on the lawn. You can also enjoy the night sky from our creek-side firepit (when permissible).
- It’s a lovely 5-10 minute stroll (1 km) along Main Street to Bloomfield’s shops, restaurants, artisan studios, spa, bike rental and more. Picton is a 5-minute drive away, while Wellington is 10 minutes and Sandbanks Provincial Park, 15 minutes.
- Enjoy a full gourmet breakfast, served 8:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m. daily, including a hot
entrée, baked goods, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juice.
Features: cycle friendly • beach pass available • A/C • fireplace • cable/satellite • ensuite bath • firepit • internet
Reservations: 2-night minimum, 3-night minimum on long weekends (inquire about 1-night weekday and last-minute flexibility). Credit cards accepted.
Please reserve through our website at www.runawayrooster.com
Also see Runaway Rooster Guest Cottage