Sandy Days is steps from Wellington beach, boardwalk, and harbour as well as the village downtown. This Gothic Revival century home is nestled in with other period homes and provides a special spot to enjoy your down time in Prince Edward County. The kids will love the above-ground pool and the large back yard. Adults will enjoy relaxing on the backyard patio while sipping on their morning coffee or making a toast to a day well spent. And everyone will take pleasure in dining al fresco after grilling their dinner on the backyard BBQ.
This spacious three bedroom home is about a 5 minute walk to Wellington Park, Saturday Farmers’ Market, and the village core where you can explore quaint cafes, galleries, restaurants and a grocery store.
- 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms (accommodates 8)
- Wi-Fi; TV; DVD player; selection of DVD’s
- Propane BBQ; deck; large yard with above ground pool
- Easy walk to Wellington beach and boardwalk
- Millennium Trail access a few blocks away
- Centrally located for touring the local wineries
- 20 minutes to Sandbanks; Two Beach Passes included