Not your typical farmstand! The Harvest Shed is rustic boutique style farmstand, featuring a eclectic mix of home grown 100% grass fed beef, veggies in season, free range eggs, maple syrup, honey, wine jelly, handcrafted art, jewelry, wood crafts, sewn items, fiber arts, 100% natural soaps/bath bombs, antique/ vintage finds, and more.
Set on a rural farm in Prince Edward County, The Harvest Shed is located just a few minutes from the Skyway Bridge, 2 km’s in on Fish Lake Road.
Featuring the work of: Roblin’s Maple, Darvel Lace Honey, Old Tyme Canning, Double B Beef, Grumpsy Wood Turning, Meg’s Bees Wax Wraps, Hangin’ By A Thread, Uniquely Wired, Cracked Glass Design, Beach Pebble Tales, Bodhi Tree Wrist Wraps, Wooden Wishe, Louise Powers- Fiber Artist, Enchanting Natural Soaps, Crochet Love Knot, Carter’s Veggie Patch, Deep Roots & Co., Hugh’s Wood Working, Sedore’s Wood Crafts, Julie’s Creative Painting, Janice’s Sailboat crafts, Tony Carroll’s rustic bird houses & feeders, Alka’s Garden Artist, and antiques / vintage finds.
Some comments from customers include:
- You’ve got to check out this little gem of a shop.
- Gorgeous place to find such authentic crafts…… love it!!
- It’s Harvest time in The County every day. Drive over and discover this new shop, selling some lovely gift items etc.
- I have seen this (woodwork) and it is awesome quality. Worth a drive for sure!
- I love it, (painted sign), gonna have to pay you another visit this week. Love the new items that have been popping up on Facebook. Great work!
- Best (maple) syrup in The County!
- (Shop) looks amazing!
Hours: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 12pm to 4pm