A rustic farm boutique featuring an eclectic mix of handcrafted art, jewelry, stunning wood crafts, painted signs, local produce, maple syrup, honey, antiques, vintage finds and more.
Set on a rural farm in Prince Edward County, The Harvest Shed is located just a few minutes from the Skyway Bridge, 2 km’s in on Fish Lake Road.
Featuring the work of: Cracked Glass Design, Beach Pebble Tales, Roblin’s Maple, Bodhi Tree Wrist Wraps, Wooden Wishes, Mackenzie Crockett – Acrylic Artist, Darvel Lace Honey, Silverwears Jewelry, Louise Powers-Mug Mats, Melody’s Garden, Grumpsy Wood Turning, Crochet Love Knot, Carter’s Veggie Patch, Hugh’s Wood Working, Julie’s Creative Painting, and Double B Beef.
Some comments from customers include:
- You’ve got to check out this little gem of a shop.
- Gorgeous place to find such authentic crafts…… love it!!
- It’s Harvest time in The County every day. Drive over and discover this new shop, selling some lovely gift items etc.
- I have seen this (woodwork) and it is awesome quality. Worth a drive for sure!
- I love it, (painted sign), gonna have to pay you another visit this week. Love the new items that have been popping up on Facebook. Great work!
- Best (maple) syrup in The County!
- (Shop) looks amazing!
Located just a few minutes from the Skyway Bridge, 2 km’s in on Fish Lake Road.
Business hours : Thursday to Sunday 11am to 5pm