In the interest of promoting responsible web site management and protecting the rights and privacy of visitors to this site, InfoLink Interactive Media has adopted the following policies regarding prince-edward-county.com.
- InfoLink will not collect any confidential or sensitive information from our visitors without their knowledge and consent, and such information will be limited to that which is needed to properly service and support our customers and prospective customer wishes.
- Any information about our visitors which is collected will be used only as necessary to service and support visitor requests and, unless required by law, will not be released to any third party for any reason. We will not sell or donate customer lists, mailing lists or any other compilation of visitor information to anyone.
- Statistical information collected through the website is used for the purpose of tourism planning and economic development.
- Monthly e-newsletters are by opt-in, and contain an automatic unsubscribe feature.
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this web site has been obtained from reliable sources, InfoLink Web Site Development is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or the results obtained from the use of this information.
It is illegal to reproduce or distribute copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner. Only the copyright owner, or the owner’s legal agent, can give you permission to copy, distribute, or publicly display protected material. To inquire about images and information for media use, please contact email@example.com
Publishing of Reviews and Comments
All content is reviewed before being publishing. We encourage thoughtful and respectful conversations. Please keep comments positive and free of profanity. The website editor reserves the right to delete reviews and comments that do not meet the site submission policies (see below.) By submitting a comment, you accept that InfoLink has the right to reproduce and publish that comment in whole or in part, in any manner InfoLink chooses. Please note that InfoLink does not endorse the opinions expressed in comments. We reserve the right to close comments at any time.
Submissions of Content for Publishing
Information submitted for display on the Prince Edward County website (events, listings, comments) must comply with SafeSurf Rating Standard. Calendar of Events:
- Event listings in the calendar are free for Prince Edward County non-profit events, organizations and community fundraisers, and for Premium Ad subscribers.
- Events locations submitted for the calendar and newsletter must be within Prince Edward County.
- An event is considered something that occurs in a certain place during a particular interval of time. Ongoing activities will not be considered as events for purposes of the calendar. A directory listing or ad would be more appropriate.
Business Directory Listings: Business Directory Listings and Ads are available only to Prince Edward County businesses and organizations.
- The newsletter is broadcast on the 25th day of each month.
- Distribution by email is approx. 15,000/
- The submission deadline is the 20th of the preceding month.
- Prince Edward County non-profit events are featured at no cost. For-profit events/businesses may sponsor the newsletter in order to feature an event. See details »
We give each site visitor a unique reference number to store your Favourites List/Trip Planner.
When accessing the site using a mobile device, you may be asked whether you wish to share your location (optional). This is for the Proximity search that will show you nearby businesses and attractions ie. restaurants, events, sales etc.
Google Analytics creates cookies to help website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. It uses first-party cookies to compile reports about general use of the site and we use those reports to help us improve the way our site looks and works. Google Analytics collects information without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting your visit to our site – for more information on opting out of tracking by Google Analytics, visit this Google page.