Fall is a wonderful season to visit The County. The beaches are quieter and harvest festivals abound. Enjoy fall colour tours, cycling, marathons, regional food celebrations, grape & apple harvesting, pumpkin festival, artist studio tours, and country fairs …
- Women Killing It (Aug 31 & Sept 1, 2018) – A crime writing festival that puts the spotlight on Canada’s talented women writers who work in the crime and mystery genre.
- Rednersville Road Art Tour (Labour Day Weekend Sept 1,2,3 in 2018)
- Quarter Moon Coffeehouse in Bloomfield (May-Sept)
The anything-goes, everybody-welcome open stage coffee house every other Thursday evening.
- The Picton Fair (Sept 7,8,9 in 2018)
All the fun of a country fair plus a bustling midway; cattle show and a myriad of agricultural exhibits; demolition derby and live music in the big top.
- Antique Show and Sale at the Crystal Palace in Picton (Sept 14-16, 2018)
- PEC Chamber Music Festival (Sept 7-16, 2018) – The festival brings together the best of Canada’s classical musicians.
- Sandbanks Music Festival (Sept 15, 2018)
- Annual Mariner’s Service (Sept 23, 2018) Paying special tribute to those who work and play on County waters.
- 50’s & 60’s Rock N Roll Music Festival (Sept 14 – 16, 2018)
- The Milford Fair (Sept 15, 2018)
60 years old+ and going strong, Milford has a great old fashioned fair with lots of fun for everyone. Enjoy live music, delicious food, lots of activities for the kids, a dog show and petting zoo, home baking and more.
- PEC Studio & Gallery Tour (Sept 21- 23, 2018 )
Visit a wide spectrum of professional studios and galleries throughout the year, or during these special weekends when artists will demonstrate and discuss their work.
- TASTE! community grown (Sept 22, 2018 )
An epicurean experience, showcasing the finest local artisanal products, wines, beers, cider and cuisine
- Model Train & Hobby Show (Sept 15 &16, 2018) – A treat for train lovers of any age. Miniature trains – maximum enjoyment.
- Ameliasburgh Fall Fair (Sept 22 & 23, 2018)
- Comedy Country presents Gavin Crawford (Sept 22, 2018)
- County Marathon (Sept 30, 2018)
This Boston Marathon Qualifier goes through the County along the picturesque route from the village of Wellington along winding country roads, through three towns and past three lakes.
- Scarecrow Festival (Oct 6 & 7, 2018)
Fall family fun on Thanksgiving weekend, make your own scarecrow.
- Pumpkinfest (Oct 13, 2018)
Watch the Parade of Giant Pumpkins wind its way through the village of Wellington to the Pumpkin Grower’s weigh-off. Local entertainment, vendors, food booths, games for children, pumpkin sales and pumpkin pie.
- Homegrown County Craft Brewing Festival (Oct 27, 2018)
Hosting craft beer, cider, and local food vendors.
- Fall Countylicious (Nov 2-25, 2018)
Prince Edward County’s twice annual prix fixe culinary celebration. Don’t miss your chance to dine on divine food with a down to earth price tag.
- Annual Christmas Market & Sale at The Local Store (Nov 2-4, 2018)
- The Makers Hand (Nov 2-4, 2018)
Show and Sale of Eastern Ontario’s finest artists and artisans. Shop for that special Christmas gift.
- Firelight Lantern Festival (Nov 10, 2018)
A magical celebration for the whole community.
- Christmas in Consecon (Nov 18, 2018) at various locations in the hamlet.
- Wassail (Nov 17 & 18, Nov 24 & 25, Dec 1 & 2, 2018)
In thanks for a bountiful harvest and the “hilling up” of vines, revelers, shoppers and tasters make merriment.
- Bloomfield Festival of Lights (Nov 23, 2018)
The village of Bloomfield sparkles like a magical fairyland for their annual night-time holiday parade.
- Festival of Trees (Nov 23-25, 2018)
Silent auction of over 150 beautifully decorated Christmas trees, as well as a huge bake sale, bucket draw, Christmas boutique, with live musical entertainment.
- Picton Santa Claus Parade (Nov 25, 2018)
- Wellington’s Christmas in the Village (Dec 1, 2018)