Summer brings beaches, picnics, winery tours, camping, cottages, music festivals, art shows, craft shows, live theatre and historical walking tours …
- CANADA DAY Celebrations in Wellington (June 30, July 1)
Street dance, fireworks, parade and event.
- CANADA DAY Celebrations in Picton (July 1)
There is something for everyone at Picton’s Canada Day Celebration – complete with after dark fireworks.
- Great Ontario Salmon Derby (July thru August)
50 days of fishing excitement!
- Art in the County (June 22 to July 8, 2018)
Original works by County artists and artisans at this annual juried exhibition and show. Paintings, photographs, jewellery, sculpture, fibre arts and glass.
- Quarter Moon Coffeehouse in Bloomfield (May-Sept)
The anything-goes, everybody-welcome open stage coffee house, music every other Thursday evening.
- Lavender Festival (July 7 & 8, 2018)
Join us for the 2-day event, when the lavender is in full bloom. Experience the taste of lavender and other fine herbs. Live music, food and more …
- Quilters’ Guild Quilt Show 2018 (July 7 & 8, 2018)
A biannual show and sale of approximately 300 quilted items.
- Antique, Vintage & Retro Sale at the Curling Club (July 13-15, 2018)
- Festival Players (July to Sept )
An annual festival of professional theatre in various beautiful venues throughout the County.
- Women’s Institute Art & Craft Sale (August 2, 2018 )
Approximately 200 vendors offering crafts galore.
- Annual Elvis Festival at Waupoos Winery (August 3 & 4, 2018)
- Consecon Community Day (August 4, 2018) A day long festivities-filled occasion
- Ontario Fermentation Festival (August 4, 2018). Workshops, market, music. Kid friendly.
- PEC Fest (August 10 & 11, 2018) Classic Rock & Smokin’ Blues
- Music at Port Milford (July August) Chamber Music Festival and Summer School, since 1987.
- Wellington Lions Club Dragon Boat Races (August)
- Auto Club Street Meet (August) Having A Blast Reliving The Past!
- True North Beer Festival (August 10-11)
featuring more than 25 brewers from all four corners of the province.
- PEC Jazz Festival ( August 14-19, 2018)
A Jazz Festival like no other. Great Names in Jazz, but in a Unique, Laid-back Country Setting, Hours (and a World) Away from Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal.
- Lakeshore Lodge Days (August 2 & 16, 2018)
Join us for this annual celebration of one of the area’s most historic lodges. Turn-of-the- century picnic games, music, corn roast, lemonade and more!
- Classical Unbound Festival (August) Performances of classical music in unconventional venues.
- Nostalgia & Pop Culture Show and Sale (August 18, 2018)
- PEC Country Music Jamboree (Aug 23-26, 2018)