Summer brings beaches, picnics, winery tours, camping, cottages, music festivals, art shows, craft shows, live theatre and historical walking tours …
- Comedy Country summer-long comedy series (June 15 to Sept. 21)
- CANADA DAY Celebrations (June 30, July 1)
There is something for everyone – fireworks, street dances, street vendors and more …
- Great Ontario Salmon Derby (July thru August) 50 days of fishing excitement!
- PEC Yoga Festival (July 6 & 7, 2019) featuring yoga teachers from across Ontario
- Art in the County (June 21 to July 7, 2019)
Original works by County artists and artisans at this annual juried exhibition and show. Paintings, photographs, jewellery, sculpture, fibre arts and glass.
- PEC Fest (June 21-23, 2019) Rock & Blues
- Lavender Festival (July 6/7 & 13/14, 2019 )
Join us when the lavender is in full bloom. Experience the taste of lavender and other fine herbs. Live music, food and more …
- Lakeshore Lodge Days (Wednesdays July 10, 24 & August 7, 21)
Join us for this celebration of one of the area’s most historic lodges. Turn-of-the-century picnic games, music, corn roast, lemonade and more!
- Antique, Vintage & Retro Sale at the Curling Club (July 12-14, 2019)
- Festival Players (July to Sept )
An annual festival of professional theatre in various beautiful venues throughout the County.
- Classical Unbound Festival (July 26-28) Performances of classical music in unconventional venues.
- Women’s Institute Art & Craft Sale (August 1, 2019 )
Approximately 200 vendors offering crafts galore.
- Annual Elvis Festival at Waupoos Winery (Civic Holiday weekend)
- Consecon Community Day (August 3, 2019) A day-long festivities-filled occasion
- Ontario Fermentation Festival (August 3, 2019). Workshops, market, music. Kid friendly.
- Music at Port Milford (July 27 – August 18) Chamber Music Festival and Summer Academy.
- True North Beer Festival (August 10, 2019) rare beer and new music festival
- Wellington Lions Club Dragon Boat Races (August 10, 2019)
- Auto Club Street Meet (August 10-11, 2019) Having A Blast Reliving The Past!
- PEC Jazz Festival ( August 13-18, 2019)
A Jazz Festival like no other. Great Names in Jazz, but in a Unique, Laid-back Country Setting, Hours (and a World) Away from Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal.
- Wellington Water Week (August 17-25, 2019), highlighting the arts, community and the local environment together in a celebration of water.
- PEC Country Music Jamboree (Aug 23-25, 2019)