Little Bluff Conservation Area
Little Bluff features an 18 metre high limestone bluff with a panoramic view of Prince Edward Bay. Waterfowl and red-winged blackbirds can be seen in the marsh nearby.
Features: Birdwatching, Comfort Station, Cycling, Fishing, Flora, Hiking Trails, Photo Spots, Picnic Areas, Swimming (unsupervised)
- It’s easy to miss the sign into Little Bluff.
- Terrain may be difficult for people with mobility challenges. To access the beach you walk down a fairly steep path through the woods, there is a handrail.
- The beach is not monitored for water quality and there are no lifeguards.
- There are water snakes but they are nervous of people and swim away.
- There are washrooms and picnic tables located near the beach.
- Bring your camera — and binoculars.